How do we support our Franchisee?
Franchisee Support Office (FSO) extends complete guidance and active Support to its business partners in the following areas:-
- Site selection – For Campus layout planning, LAPS helps in charting out areas such as the reception desk, admin station, computer labs, classrooms, cafeteria etc.
- Recruitment (of staff, faculty, etc.) support – LAPS helps its partners in the process of hiring Academic, Admin, Security and Support/Custodian Staff. For this purpose, a panel has been constituted to conduct interviews, to give orientations and to take feedback about their performance. As an equal opportunity employer, the discrimination of gender, cast, sect or race has no roots in our hiring process.
- Education Management System (EMS) support – LAPS has developed its own customized software for the smooth functioning of the Campus. This comprehensive software enables each campus to manage all invoices & operations online. At the time of start-up of a new campus, LAPS helps in the installation of this system and also provides full guidance to the Campus staff.
- Access to the latest technology – LAPS is always inclined to use the latest technology (Interactive Board, Audio Visual Aids etc.) in imparting the education. LAPS offers modern teaching aids to the Campus faculty so they can teach with best possible manner. LAPS provides help in the training of franchisee’s faculty on the new software/technology.
- Faculty training – For the ongoing professional training and support of Campus faculty, LAPS conducts various certified Training Programs & Exams leading to Certification. These certified Training programs ensure that the School has faculty with the right skills to provide proper coaching for the students. Besides, LAPS also provides Day-to-day support on how to deliver.LAPS has devised a fair system of Performance Evaluation for Campus Faculty which helps to identify those faculty members who need further training and support. Regular performance reviews & training sessions are conducted for staff of the business partner.
- Marketing & Advertisement – Marketing & advertising campaigns for TV, internet & outdoor are developed and run by LAPS. The Institute also provides the campuses with the designs for advertising material such as banners, posters, signboards, etc. Advertising & brand development initiatives are taken through various internet-based, traditional press & outdoor advertising.
- Printing Facility – LAPS provides the facility of Printing/Publishing of Books, Note books, Diaries, Annual planners, Students’ Admission packs, Students’ Promotion Packs, Term Examination Papers and Summer Vacation Homework etc. for Campuses as per their requirements. Besides, all Marketing & promotional material is also centrally printed if required and sent to the Campuses. Students’ transcripts & final certificates are also printed and dispatched.
- Business Support – LAPS offers Ongoing support and advice to the school on how to improve business. We love to take inputs on marketing strategy from the schools. Student scholarships & other schemes are run from time to time to give a boost to business.
- Support in Exams and invigilation – LAPS facilitates the Campuses in conducting their term and final Exams.
LAPS Inspection Team is responsible for maintaining order and discipline at all times in the Term examination and monthly tests in the campuses. It is also the responsibility of the Team to prevent the Students from using unfair means. They make sure that the result is error free and no undue favour is given to any student for any reason.
- Curriculum/Syllabi Material – LAPS has vast years of experience in developing the most appropriate, updated curriculum/syllabi material. LAPS develops its own curriculum for all classes. This is done by the LAPS special content development team called LAPS Learning Services.Curriculums are designed after extensive industry & market research, ensuring healthy demand between students & engineering aspirants.