|Fee Particulars||Type||Payable Time / Frequency||New Admission||Re-admission||Transfer/ Migration|
|ICT & Portal Charges||Regular||Monthly|
|Computer Lab Charges||Regular||Monthly|
|Science Lab Charges||Regular||Monthly|
|Generator Charges||Regular||Onetime / Monthly|
|Insured Study Plan||Optional||Monthly|
|Student Card charges||Regular|
|Transfer / Migration Fee(inter/Intra city)||Regular||Transfer / Migration|
|Migration Certificate Charges||Regular||Issuance|
|Other Certificate – Term Freezing, Campus Leaving and any other types||Regular||Issuance|
|Duplicate copy – certificate||Regular||Issuance|
|Duplicate copy – card||Regular||Issuance|
|Duplicate copy – fee challan||Regular||Issuance|
- All fee and other charges are paid in advance and to be made / deposited in Cash through designated Bank. Management will not be responsible for the payments deposited in Campus.
- All admission fee and other charges are refundable as under;
|Withdrawal within 15 days from the date of admission||25%||75%|
|Withdrawal within 30 days from the date of admission||50%||50%|
- Sibling discount on scheduled admission and tuition fee / on actual fee will be as under;
|3rd||20%||6th and onward||50%|
- Admission fee, tuition fee and other fees/charges are subject to a minimum 15% annual increase from April or reviewed from time to time with/without notice due to inflation.
- AME (Annual Miscellaneous Expenses) is subject to a minimum 15% annual increase and charged on prorate basis from every newly admitted student for the calendar year. However in the month of January every year, AME will be charged for the full calendar year with incremental rate and at prorate basis for Class 10th and leavers.
- Duplicate against loss of original certificate/card is subject to the fee as mentioned above for 1st issuance and multiple of the original price.
- No Registration & Admission fee will be charged in case of Transfer or Migration from LAPS one campus to other Campus.
- The campus will not release/issue student records in any case (i.e. to another campus or to parent(s)) until all financial obligations are paid in full.