Insured Study Plan
Your Commitment Today – Their Education Tomorrow
A quality education for a child is like a dream for the parents. It becomes impossible for the Parents, already heavily burdened, especially those with 3-4 children in a family, to continue to bear ever increasing expenses unless they have planned for it in advance.
Insured Study Plan is one of the most overlooked, but a vital part of our child`s quality education. It might seem unimportant, but you’ll feel tremendous relief if you have Insured Study Plan in place because the process of insurance has been evolved to safeguard the interests of people from uncertainty by providing certainty of payment at a given contingency.
The LAPS Management is pleased to introduce the following INSURED STUDY PLAN for the students.
LAPS INSURED STUDY PLAN will work to:
- Guarantee their education, in case of parent/guardian`s demise
- Guarantee their education, in case of parent/guardian`s permanent disability.
- Insured Student will be exempted from monthly school fee as long as he/she will studies in this School.
Terms & Conditions
- In case of permanent physical disability a general medical report is to be submitted to the Management.
- In case of death, a death certificate will be submitted to the institute issued by the competent authority (i.e Nadra).
- This study plan is non-transferable to any other student’s relatives e.g. Real Brothers, Sisters, Cousins etc.
- The paid premium is not refundable in any case.
A student has to pay Rs.200/- per month with the school fee regularly.