Registration – Reserve a Seat for near future Admission
Step 1 – Meeting between Parents and Admission Officer
Step 2 – Getting information about LAPS, its Network, and its process of imparting education, from the Admission Officer.
Step 3 – Obtain:
- Prospectus & Admission Form (PAF)
- PAF Fee Receipt – Cash Receipt (if PAF issued and sold only)
- Admission Pack
- Fee Structure and formalities
- News Letter (If any)
Step 4 – Return the filled up Form with the relevant fullowing required documents
- Last school leaving certificate / report card (if any)
- Copy of Birth Certificate / Bay Form / Passport
- Latest photographs passport size (four)
- Photographs 1”x1” size (three)
- Copy of father’s / guardian’s CNIC
- Applicable undertakings
Step 5 – The child seeking admission is assessed. This assessment would be through test and one on one interview in the presence of parents
Step 6 – Finalized results (offer/regret) will be communicated/posted (through email/SMS/call) to parents and they are informed about further process.
Step 7 – Receive non-refundable Registration/Reservation Fee challan from the Admission Officer
Step 8 – Pay Registration/Reservation Fee with challan form and receive duly signed copy of the receipt from the Fee Officer.
Step 9 – Receive registration slip from the Admission officer
Step 10 – Submit application for Admission with reference to Admission Registration/Reservation Slip.
Step 11 – Receive Admission Fee Challan from the Admission Officer
Step 12 – Pay Admission Fee with Challan Form and receive duly signed copy of the receipt from the Fee Officer
Step 13 – Receive new admission slip (no need to laminate this slip) with the fullowing:-
- Uniform and Stationery List
- New admission gift i.e. Campus Annual Function CD, Clock, Gift Basket, and Candies, Balloons, etc. for the child
- Student Identity/Authority Card